What's new

Would you rather have telekinesis (the ability to move things with your mind) or telepathy (the ability to read minds)???

Would you rather have telekinesis (the ability to move things with your mind) or telepathy (the abil

• Telekinesis

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Telepathy

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Should I just assume the fact that I had seen too many movies of telekinesis, and it makes me feel like I have the ability to move things with my mind too?? Or I can really do it??. I would always want to have the ability to move things with your mind than the ability to read minds.
I think me looking at people at times I might be able to read through their mind somehow.
Would you rather have telekinesis (the ability to move things with your mind) or telepathy (the ability to read minds)???

Should I just assume the fact that I had seen too many movies of telekinesis, and it makes me feel like I have the ability to move things with my mind too?? Or I can really do it??. I would always want to have the ability to move things with your mind than the ability to read minds.
I think me looking at people at times I might be able to read through their mind somehow.
Good question, but I would really prefer to have telepathy, for the simple fact that I could anticipate everyone's thoughts or intentions, and I could discover all the secrets and also discover all kinds of information unknown to me thanks to reading other people's minds, I could also know what exactly people thinks about me and be able to get away from certain people.

Telepathy is a good choice too, but telekinesis is just the best to me. Have you just imagined how that works??

Telepathy is a good choice too, but telekinesis is just the best to me. Have you just imagined how that works??
Yes I have imagined it, but why would it be so good to move things with the mind? Do you think it has more advantages than being able to read everyone's mind? With telekinesis I can only think of being able to steal without being seen, because you attract objects to you, and on the other hand to be able to scare others haha, Explain to me why it's so fascinating to you.

Lol... Why telekinesis is fascinating is quite much but let me begin with, whenever I get tired cleaning my room or if my hands got tried from writing I could basically make the pencil do all the work. You could make an honest living by providing services people need self. Want a building razed? Remove supports with my mind. Someone need a tree stump removed? No problem. People need rescuing from a collapsed mine? Let’s go!... Lol and lot more
If you've watched Merlin, you will see that.

Lol... Why telekinesis is fascinating is quite much but let me begin with, whenever I get tired cleaning my room or if my hands got tried from writing I could basically make the pencil do all the work. You could make an honest living by providing services people need self. Want a building razed? Remove supports with my mind. Someone need a tree stump removed? No problem. People need rescuing from a collapsed mine? Let’s go!... Lol and lot more
If you've watched Merlin, you will see that.
Interesting reflection, you are right with those examples, it is quite useful to have such a power, but I still think that I would be better off reading minds, but I understand now why you would be delighted to have such power, but tell me, what could you not do in this life if you had the power to read minds, you could read the mind of even the most successful person in the world and know how he got there, or learn any hidden secrets by reading the minds of the most powerful people in the world.

This is a tough choice! As much as I feel telepathy would be cool to have, I am not sure I would want to read people's minds and know what they are always thinking as you could find out a lot having that ability and I would hate to know something personal and they not know I knew.

Telekinesis though sounds cool as well and being the kind of person I am, being able to move things with my mind would be fun to get people wondering what was going on :D

Can I have both and be like Jean Grey from X-Men? Okay, if I really, really have to choose then it'd be telekinesis because I'm lazy and don't want to get up too much.

Don't judge me 🌸

I'll prefer telepathy, the ability to read minds. This is because it will help me prepare well for the future and make better decisions accordingly.

Telekinesis is going to be what I'm going to choose because it's a power that's going to help take care of things and do a lot of job. I don't want to have anything to do with what goes on in people's mind because things can get ugly and nasty in there.

Everyone should keep what they have in their minds, I'm not interested in sniffing into and through the garbage. If I can move things with my mind, I can think of all the good things which can be done with that power.

Telekinesis because it would scare everyone especially in Church I can only imagine what people would say in the house of God if strange things started moving :eek:

A miracle is about happening and they will start glorifying the lord GOD for his wonders without knowing it's someone pulling the strings in the church 😂.

Telepathy sounds cool and all, but would you want to be able to hear everyone? What if you can't turn it off and you hear everyone's thoughts?

And what about hearing your family and friend's thoughts? I bet they think dumb and bad things about you at times, do you want to hear those internal thoughts? I wouldn't.

Moving things with your mind sounds less problematic and possibly less mentally taxing.

Telepathy sounds cool and all, but would you want to be able to hear everyone? What if you can't turn it off and you hear everyone's thoughts?

And what about hearing your family and friend's thoughts? I bet they think dumb and bad things about you at times, do you want to hear those internal thoughts? I wouldn't.

Moving things with your mind sounds less problematic and possibly less mentally taxing.

Seriously, the kind of things that you're going to hear in people's thought is going to get you depressed especially the one you will hear from those who you never expected to have such thought about you. This is the reason why it is a box I would never want to check for any reason whatsoever.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!