Which on-line website can I learn graphics from

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know about udemy, and Lynda. Which other online website can I learn graphics from. Or you reco one of the two between udemy and Lynda for me

I know about udemy, and Lynda. Which other online website can I learn graphics from. Or you reco one of the two between udemy and Lynda for me

I highly recommend youtube, to see all the beautiful video tutorials. that way you will understand much better.

Although the tutorials on Udemy will help to learn the basics of graphic designing, but if you want to grow to the professional level I will recommend YouTube

I think Lynda is the best. This site primarily focuses on graphic designing. Udemy is good but udemy has different sorts of courses not just designing courses. However, I have never checked any courses myself.

you can learn in any platform that offers courses such as Coursera, Udemy, Youtube and pretty much everywhere, there are also some websites that are meant specifically for that such as canva

I've heard people talking about canva, photoshop, adobe etc, as best places to learn graphics designs online. Maybe you should give it a ride to see how it goes in your adventure.

I think you should try canva. With canva, you can start practicing some simple designs until you are familiar with fonts and color combination. Afterward you can try photoshop

You can learn graphics and design online on platform like YouTube because YouTube has several thousands of videos in which you can learn graphic designing from.

It I very good that you have decided to learn graphics design. I advice that you use YouTube first to try to understand the concepts very well before trying sites like coursers for paid courses.

The only place or platform I guess think we could learn graphics design is through this known platform because you will see the tutorial on a video how everything is been done and by that you will become professional in it,try YouTube tho.

There are a lot of sites where you can learn graphic design but if you cannot devote time in learning and practicing what you have learned, you will soon forget everything.

If you ask me which of the two websit between Udemy and Linda to get online training course from, I will ask you to go for Udemy. It is well known to me

There are lots of sites you can learn graphic designing from. I usually see some of them pop up from time to time but i think one of the best places you can learn graphic designing is on YouTube. There you have access to thousands of videos to watch and learn.

YouTube is a great source to learn graphics because there is an array of videos to go through that would definitely improve ones graphics skills, also courses could be taken online

There are other ones like cousera and solo learn. They quite good. Cousera have free packages and paid ones , it depends the one you want to use.

You can learn from sites like cousera , edx and YouTube so it depends on how free you are and how much time you can give or dedicate to your work

dont know about that
But you can check youtube
you should find something there that will help
Although people have been recommending YouTube and sincerely YouTube as improve my level of learning but not to a pro level where i have enough confidence to create for people.

You can try registering on skillshare, they offer two weeks free membership so in case you don't like it, you can just quit the website.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back