What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

What do you use Litecoins For?

I started using Litecoins in the beginning of 2020. I used LItecoin as a payment method to withdraw my earnings from various earning sites. In the beginning, I thought Litecoin would be a very profitable coin for holding for the long term, however, when I did not see litecoin gaining value just like other coins, I stopped using Litecoin as an investment asset. These days I use it only as a payment form.

I started using Litecoins in the beginning of 2020. I used LItecoin as a payment method to withdraw my earnings from various earning sites. In the beginning, I thought Litecoin would be a very profitable coin for holding for the long term, however, when I did not see litecoin gaining value just like other coins, I stopped using Litecoin as an investment asset. These days I use it only as a payment form.
Litecoin is one of the best crypto currencies for payments and many websites use it as their payment methods.

I also never used litecoins. Can you suggest a wallet for it? Is the payment in PB done through Litecoins only? Cannot it be done through Paypal?

I am just getting payments in LTC and afterward I use these to exchange with fellow users and would like to find more websites that pay in LTC

I really use Litecoin sometimes to pay less commissions on transactions and another part as an investment because I really like Litecoin and it is also a currency that has been with us since 2011 very correlated with Bitcoin, it is a certainly scarce currency I think it has 84 million coins nothing more.

Most of the websites where you are investing for works with dogecoin or even TRX and some are working with ADA Cardano and others with MATIC while some others in ZCash means I just trade Litecoin for those coins because generally I do not use it at all.

Most of the websites where you are investing for works with dogecoin or even TRX and some are working with ADA Cardano and others with MATIC while some others in ZCash means I just trade Litecoin for those coins because generally I do not use it at all.
Well, I have not seen websites that accept doge, TRX, ADA, or MATIC payments or pay with these coins. Can you put more information on this?

Well, I have not seen websites that accept doge, TRX, ADA, or MATIC payments or pay with these coins. Can you put more information on this?
The websites that provides Coinpayments as method could accept or the websites providing a deposit address on TRX so you could find in the internet like miners or for example. You could look arround internet and you will find them for sure.

I most of the time sell these and get forum currency in exchange but I would like to use a part of these for investment as Litecoins are considered good for short term investment.

The websites that provides Coinpayments as method could accept or the websites providing a deposit address on TRX so you could find in the internet like miners or for example. You could look arround internet and you will find them for sure.
coinpayment is a crypto payment provider. It supports a number of cryptocurrencies. However, based on my experience you receive the same currency that your employer has chosen to pay you.

coinpayment is a crypto payment provider. It supports a number of cryptocurrencies. However, based on my experience you receive the same currency that your employer has chosen to pay you.
If you are faucet collector then you will get paid in TRX, ADA, MATIC and also ZCash and Horizen and all these coins seems interesting for use and then even to purchase an upgrade or pay people. Only PTP stays limited to BCH and LTC. Like the following websites: Banano Faucet, TRX Mining Farm, Autocorp Dutchy, Doge Mate, Pipe Flare, Faucet Crypto...etc. Coinpayments you could pay in the merchant site and choose more coins. I remember for Coinbase if you have even 10 $ in ZCash you could not pay since there is limited number of coins accepted per merchant site while for coinpayments you have more choice.

Bitcoin faucets pay with Bitcoins, and ADA faucets will pay with ADA. I also hear that there are faucets where you can claim multiple currencies but I do not have experience. I don't know if faucets use coinpayment but I have seen a lot of faucets use micro payment networks like faucetpay.

I also make use of it to receive payments. It is very good because of their transaction fee. It is very low

At present I am getting paid in LTC and selling these for forum currency to get paid at a bigger amount through Paypal

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back