Trader history (0)

Ash

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
May 19, 2015
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Selling the Vikinger WordPress theme. If you want to purchase this theme directly, it would cost you around $85 with the ThemeForest fees and VAT.

Buy it now price: $45 (PayPal)

If you have an idea for it and want some help setting it up, I can also help out with that for a small additional fee. I have a lot of previous experience with websites, blogs, forums, especially in the gaming niche so I can offer a lot of good advice and help.

Can I use it on multiple websites or is available only for a single website? Are the updates free or need to be purchased?

Can I use it on multiple websites or is available only for a single website? Are the updates free or need to be purchased?
The licence is for a single website at a time. Updates are available for around 5 months and will need to be obtained from me (I will send the files)

It nice looking theme, I like it even though it's not for me and I do not own WordPress :p

That being said do you have any other themes? regards a Twitch portfolio-based site. I'm a streaming and or content creator and always wanted (well looked into it) a website just for me as a portfolio, that's like twitch.

It would have to be low low cost

It nice looking theme, I like it even though it's not for me and I do not own WordPress :p

That being said do you have any other themes? regards a Twitch portfolio-based site. I'm a streaming and or content creator and always wanted (well looked into it) a website just for me as a portfolio, that's like twitch.

It would have to be low low cost
What type of things do you want to have on the site? Landing page, about me, blog, shop, videos, and links to your content?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back