What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

TubeBuddy Review - BEST AI for FREE VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBERS?!

TubeBuddy Review - BEST AI for FREE VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBERS?!

Click here, to get started with TubeBuddy today.
And click here to purchase a TubeBuddy Legendary License.

I've been a full-time YouTuber since 2016 and have attempted numerous strategies to increase my channel's 5 million followers to this point. Today, in this extensive TubeBuddy review, I'll go over what I like and dislike about Tube Buddy as well as how you may use its wide range of YouTube features to expand your online presence on YouTube to get free subscribers and free YouTube views. I hope you enjoy this TubeBuddy Review, just as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Below, you can see my lifetime statistics for my YouTube Channel. For those who are not subscribed, the YouTube channel name is the same as the website's, called Bizdustry. I mainly base it on reviews about a wide variety of topics from ebikes, motorbikes, gpt programs, and various other companies who I feel deserve recognition or that need improvement. I have cropped out the exact revenue I've made, from when I started YouTube, to protect both YouTube and myself at this time. However, as you can see the digit is within the 1000's, for over 2.5 million views.

Of course, this isn't a set "amount" per 1000 views, it can vary and depends on a number of factors. It's different for each content creator. Some content creators will earn upwards of 10$ per 1000 views, while others may only earn 1$ per 1000 views. It really depends, but the average is around 3-5$ per 1000 views for normal engagement. You can use TubeBuddy to help increase your revenue and give you a boast over your competitors.

1690412904218.png

Bizdustry has been greatly influenced by TubeBuddy, and you can get started with TubeBuddy right now, in this TubeBuddy Review. All you have to do is register an account and install the browser add-on, by clicking this link. The company does offer paid licneses, and I'll say it right of the bat now - the premium licenses will give you the most marketing exposure thus increasing your views and subscribers. I highly recommend you consider purchasing one of their premium subscriptions. Pricing starts from as a little as 6$, that's the price of two cups of coffee!! TubeBuddy's developers have made it very user-friendly to do this and have considered simplicity when building this service for content creators. https://www.tubebuddy.com/pricing?a=bizdustry

What is TubeBuddy? TubeBuddy Review
Before we go any further into this TubeBuddy Review, we should probably understand what TubeBuddy actually is. In essence, TubeBuddy is a browser plugin and authorized search engine optimization tool which links to your YouTube account. The main screen for your YouTube account gets completely rebuilt after you log in and set up it on your internet browser (that is really simple to do!). (along with an abundance of new goodies!). It is 100% secure and simple to install because it is YouTube approved.

1690415370589.png
If you combine all of these resources with the time-consuming task of building an online presence, you may noticeably increase your audience, subscribers, and profits. You may accomplish it in the same way that I did. TubeBuddy has a big impact because it marginally reduces the stress.

What is the cost of using TubeBuddy?
Having briefly touched upon how much TubeBuddy costs to use earlier on in this article, let's dig a little deeper; shall we? Prices start from 6.00$ per month for the professional licenses and 26$ per month for the legendary licneses. For the purpose of writing this TubeBuddy review, Bizdustry is using the Legendary licenses and we think this subscription is just right. It's affordable, gives you full access while boosting your views and subscribers. It may be important to note that if you pay yearly, you will save yourself a lot of money - so think about this when purchasing a licneses from TubeBuddy.

If you want to try the service, have less than 1000 subscribers, at the time of writing this TubeBuddy Review TubeBuddy will give you 50% off if you use the coupon code RisingStarBuddy at checkout. That means it'll cost you only 3$ for your first month! This is one of the best investments you can make as a content creator and is far better than buying fake engagements from dodgy sellers.

You can create an account for free, and use the free version, including use of the free browser extension all for no charge. This will give you a good idea whether TubeBuddy is right for you or not. This is something I really like about TubeBuddy and gets positive feedback from me, that the company offer a free licenses so potential customers can get a feel for whether it's the right way forward.
1690415613838.png

Unless you go for Enterprise, you are limited to one channel. That means if you own one channel on gaming, but another on vlogging, you would either have to use TubeBuddy on the one you are wanting to focus your attention on the most, or buy a secondary license. We do not know how much Enterprise costs, you would need to reach out to sales if you were interested. This is one drawback of TubeBuddy but the team have most likely implemented one channel per licneses, to prevent abuse by customers reselling or sharing account details with other content creators.

What are the best features in TubeBuddy?
At the time of writing this TubeBuddy Review, the company offer over 65 users provided you are using the Legendary licenses to it's customers. Each one of these features has a different use to it, but all of them combined will boost your videos into the YouTube algorithm, giving you that "boost" needed to obtain passive YouTube views from YouTube search. Once you've mastered this, this is when the organic engagements like free youtube subscribers start coming in.

Suggested Tags - TubeBuddy Review - One of my favourite features

Check out what it looks like real time on my YouTube Dashboard. TubeBuddy has helped me to choose the most relevant tags and above all, you can see whether you are likely to rank for each keyword depending on the competition from channels and videos ranking higher. It will also let you see how popular that term is, and whether it is probable you'll gain views from including it in your tags/description.

This is the ideal addition to the keyword explorer. The application that suggests video tags integrates itself into the page where you submit videos and provides tags determined by keyword exploration on your primary goal keywords.

Below, are some of my favorites' features of Tube Buddy that you can see in my YouTube Creator Studio.
1690418610526.png

1690417118884.png 1690417154652.png

Keyword Explorer - TubeBuddy Review - One of my favourite features

We briefly mentioned about the Keyword Explorer in the previous paragraph - here is a little more about it. It's just one of 65 features that TubeBuddy offers. A lot of the YouTube SEO wizardry occurs in the upload process. This includes the Keyword Explorer, which is a fundamental TubeBuddy tool for expanding your channel and increasing views. The simple act of learning which keywords to enhance what I'm working on has greatly aided my growth.

TubeBuddy is worthwhile it just for this one tool only! You'll receive a ton of views.

The process is as follows: you can either double click on any of the tags and this will tell you whether you are likely to rank for them or not, popularity and competition of that search term. You're not limited to checking your tags you can search any keyword you'd like to rank for and click "Explore".

This is a great way to ensure you get the most views, subscribers, likes and comments all from organic activity and climb the YouTube algorithm which takes time but with TubeBuddy you'll cross the finish line a lot sooner.

1690417833494.png

If you rank for a generic keyword that is popular and used by many content creators, it may be harder to rank for immeditely. But, it is important to consider the long term goals rather than just short term ranking. Include one or two hard tags to rank for, and as your video starts to explode in popularity your video will soon land on page one for your search term. Of course, we do not do cooking videos at Bizdustry, but the above screenshot is meant as an example.

I am pretty bad at cooking, let alone cleaning up afterwards, but hey? That's a discussion point for another time.

ADVANCED VIDEOLYTICS - TubeBuddy Review - One of my favourite features

You may take a close look at the placements and tags of other YouTube videos with the TubeBuddy internet addon. You can watch the keywords on other individual's YouTube videos and add them to your own to get some momentum from viewers. Soon, I will be creating a YouTube Video reviewing my new motorcycle, my Zero DS.

The following video below, was the first result on page one. Time to have a look at what tags they are using to rank that high in the search engine, so I can compete against my fellow content creator when I find a nice sunny day to do that video.

1690418797083.png

TubeBuddy Overall Review

Overall, TubeBuddy is their flagship licenses as it gives you access to all features the company developers have developed into the plugin. For me, the Keyword Explorer and Suggested Tags are two of my favourite features, but remember, these are only two. I've discussed my favourites but you might find yours would be another of the 65 they are offering to content creators. Another reason to purchase their Legendary licenses, isn't it? It is a fantastic tool that enables millions of contents creators to get the upper hand, while gaining passive "youtube search views" from simply using TubeBuddy.

I have also been in contact with the TubeBuddy team to write this review, and make them a YouTube dedicated review of the service they are providing content creators. I just wanted to say how helpful, understanding and caring the team are at TubeBuddy. The TubeBuddy review was a little delayed due to health reasons, and I explained this, and they were very understanding of the situation. Great customer service goes a long way, whether you are an customer, partner or fellow employee!

You can purchase a TubeBuddy licenses by using my Affiliate Link, here. https://www.tubebuddy.com/pricing?a=bizdustry

TubeBuddy - Frequently Asked Questions

1. How can I use TubeBuddy?
TubeBuddy is really easy to use. Once you've decided which browser to install the plugin on, use that window to install TubeBuddy as both Firefox and Chrome both provide a free edition. You just need to make an account, log in, and you're done! When you visit your YouTube homepage after installing it and logging in, you will see an entirely different design! It's that simple!

2. Is TubeBuddy Safe to use?
There is little to be concerned about if you're unsure about the safety of using TubeBuddy. Since the year 2014, countless YouTubers have used TubeBuddy, a 100% YouTube-certified plugin, to expand their channel's audience. I have used it for just under a month now without experiencing any issues or complaints. And I know some of my competitors use this add on, so this really helps me keep up with the never ending marathon run it takes being a content creator/ influencer.

3. Is TubeBuddy worth it?
Yes! Without a doubt, Tubebuddy is worthwhile. I believe that without TubeBuddy, I would have been only dreaming on the success of my videos. I improved as a influencer and gained an improved knowledge of YouTube SEO thanks to TubeBuddy. It seems like the best YouTube growth trick and hack to get free YouTube subscribers and free YouTube views to me.

4. Is TubeBuddy YouTube Certified?
Yes! TubeBuddy is fully certified by YouTube. right away as you activate it, it automatically integrates into your YouTube homepage and starts using its numerous capabilities to help you develop your channel!

5. How many channels can you have per license?
The fact that each license only allows for one channel is the only drawback I can see to TubeBuddy. As we mentioned eariler on in this TubeBuddy review, this is most likely to prevent fraudulent reselling and account sharing.

However, I still think TubeBuddy offers fantastic value, especially when your channel starts to expand! It's actually not that horrible because you can still receive the TubeBuddy savings if you have fewer than 1000 subscribers. Additionally, in the Enterprise licneses, there are extra reductions available if you order for multiple channels at once! The price is not known and each customer who is interested, would need to speak with the sales team who could advise further.

You can purchase a TubeBuddy license by using my Affiliate Link, here. https://bit.ly/BIZDUSTRY

Attachments

• 1690417797808.png
    1690417797808.png
    310.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back