Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
If you're starting as a logo designer, these tips might help you:

Master skills with graphic design tools: You need to have good skills in using something like Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator, and Canva. Photoshop is very good but using drag and drop tool like Canva can ease your work.

Use Logo Generators: There are many automated tools that can quickly make logos for you.

Understand Different Shapes and Their Meaning: When you make logos, think about what different shapes mean.

Master skills with graphic design tools: You need to have good skills in using something like Photoshop, Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator, and Canva. Photoshop is very good but using drag and drop tool like Canva can ease your work.
Those are very cool tools for graphic design.

I don't like using automated tools or logo generator. I do have the feelings that it will make me incompetent in my work. Some client do need the soft copy of their job, at this point, using logo generator will be frustrating cause if it was tool like photoshop, you know psd gat you, if it is cornel draw then cdr is right behind you.

I understand why you do not like automated tools and generators but if you are a professional and if you re receiving dozens of orders in a day, do you think you can spend hours designing a logo? Well, in that case you can improve your workflow with generators

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back