Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
DAVOS, Switzerland (AP) — The world could have its first trillionaire within a decade, anti-poverty organization Oxfam International said Monday in its annual assessment of global inequalities timed to the gathering of political and business elites at the Swiss ski resort of Davos.

Oxfam, which for years has been trying to highlight the growing disparities between the super-rich and the bulk of the global population during the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting, reckons the gap has been “supercharged” since the coronavirus pandemic.

The group said the fortunes of the five richest men — Tesla CEO Elon Musk, Bernard Arnault and his family of luxury company LVMH, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, Oracle founder Larry Ellison and investment guru Warren Buffett — have spiked by 114% in real terms since 2020, when the world was reeling from the pandemic.
Read the rest of the article here: https://apnews.com/article/income-inequality-billionaires-davos-85baf23e9a2a7d4d94da5aca11f3ca5e

Interesting to read that someone might become the world's first trillionaire, regardless of who is slated to potentially be it first. Anyone have any ideas on who might get the spot?

My guess, would be either Elon Musk, or Jeff Bezos might get the spot, if their individual endeavors keep pulling in money.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I imagine someone like Bill Gates or some major tech mogul will land the first trillion dollars. As for who exactly, I couldn't tell ya, but I'm going to assume it'll be someone who's already massively rich and just builds it up so much that it reaches a trillion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back