Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$1.1823USD
Biznotes
Hello @Registered

A little while ago we ran our annual survey and asked members and staff to submit survey results to us. We thank everyone for doing this and we want you all to know your feedback and responses were greatly appreciated and we will take on board everything people said. We will run our next annual survey sometime next year and see if there are any changes from this one and the new survey. Please note if you ever have any feedback or suggestions we are happy to hear them.

Among the things we noted, most of our users don't have websites. Of those members that own them, most of you are looking for traffic and monetization, either advice or just getting more traffic.

Most of you are here for information, opportunity to get paid/earn money here, or because a friend referred you. Many of you expressed that you would like to see more users here at Bizdustry, and we agree. We're looking to expand into more business models and bring in more users and revenue. While our current system of earnings with Valued Contributors and staff is very unlikely to change, we're hoping that the changes we have in the works will bring more opportunities and earnings for everyone.

We also noticed that the color blue was mentioned by almost everyone as a preferred theme color, and so we will be keeping a blue color theme going forward.

Hello @Registered

A little while ago we ran our annual survey and asked members and staff to submit survey results to us. We thank everyone for doing this and we want you all to know your feedback and responses were greatly appreciated and we will take on board everything people said. We will run our next annual survey sometime next year and see if there are any changes from this one and the new survey. Please note if you ever have any feedback or suggestions we are happy to hear them.

Among the things we noted, most of our users don't have websites. Of those members that own them, most of you are looking for traffic and monetization, either advice or just getting more traffic.

Most of you are here for information, opportunity to get paid/earn money here, or because a friend referred you. Many of you expressed that you would like to see more users here at Bizdustry, and we agree. We're looking to expand into more business models and bring in more users and revenue. While our current system of earnings with Valued Contributors and staff is very unlikely to change, we're hoping that the changes we have in the works will bring more opportunities and earnings for everyone.

We also noticed that the color blue was mentioned by almost everyone as a preferred theme color, and so we will be keeping a blue color theme going forward.

I do love the color blue as well.
When it comes to feedback, I can say that this Bizdustry website is very nice.

Activities slowed down because the reward program was stopped for normal users. However, the reward program was stopped because of too many low-quality posts. We certainly need more active users but we also need to be careful about people trying to milk the system.

That is a great analysis and thank you for working on the listed suggestions. I am very hopeful that we are herding the right trajectory as a community because the technical team is always prioritising the health of the site and the welfare of the community. I like a lot of areas the technical team has invested in to make the site the best in town.

Maybe now there are fewer active users, but more quality users who leave good comments, I prefer that they arrive slowly but that they are of quality, than that they arrive en masse and fill the forum with spam, let's keep it up!

I'm not an active person here, but I also missed the survey. I mean you would have many people who didn't do the survey active here anyway so that's still to add on that note.

I think that Bizdusty needs to start looking at other methods ;) Do you want to continue people/members making money from here? Most people are those that own their own site and since they got help or got what they are after they slow down in terms of them being active. Maybe it's time to change how the site runs :)

ALso the ads on here are CRAZY - I get put off with ads popping up

I'm not an active person here, but I also missed the survey. I mean you would have many people who didn't do the survey active here anyway so that's still to add on that note.

I think that Bizdusty needs to start looking at other methods ;) Do you want to continue people/members making money from here? Most people are those that own their own site and since they got help or got what they are after they slow down in terms of them being active. Maybe it's time to change how the site runs :)

ALso the ads on here are CRAZY - I get put off with ads popping up
Thank you for your feedback Empire. We are not wanting members to continue earning money. If you were the owner of Bizdustry, what would you do differently to how It’s being ran?

The advertisements are there to support people making money. It’s our way of putting it back into the community. Think we should change this?

@Slappy thought’s?

Activities slowed down because the reward program was stopped for normal users. However, the reward program was stopped because of too many low-quality posts. We certainly need more active users but we also need to be careful about people trying to milk the system.
Hi @Nomad or @AlexanderM

Can you explain more about the reward program? How much is paid out?

Hi @Nomad or @AlexanderM

Can you explain more about the reward program? How much is paid out?
When I joined the site, users received 7 cents per topic and 5 cents per reply. However, later, it was reduced to 2 cents per reply, and no reward for the topic. I don't know how much money was being paid to the users but once Alex said he was paying as much as $1500 per week.

Thank you for your feedback Empire. We are not wanting members to continue earning money. If you were the owner of Bizdustry, what would you do differently to how It’s being ran?

The advertisements are there to support people making money. It’s our way of putting it back into the community. Think we should change this?

@Slappy thought’s?
People don't understand this until they run their own website, because if someone runs a reward program he will understand everything about the advertiser or even work as an administrative team on a reward program, if this is not done he will not understand anything from what admin of reward program is saying, this is the sad truth @AlexanderM.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back