What's new

Staff or VC changes

Congratulations @SDL
You're welcome to the team of VC.

• Love
Reactions: SDL
Congratulations @SDL on earning the rank of a valued contributor. I look forward to interacting with you on topics here and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach you to @AlexanderM @Joshua Farrell or any of the moderators here. I hope you enjoy your time on Bizdustry!

• Love
Reactions: SDL
Welcome @Ja sa bong and @Debashis to the Writers Staff!

Their focus will be the posting packages, in the Packages Board.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Congratulations @Ja sa bong and @Debashis on making the list of the writer's staff. I have known @Ja sa bong and currently work with the person on a package team on a different forum (FP) and the contents done there are great and engaging. Meeting @Debashis here also show that the writer makes constructive contents that are worthy to engage and this is what makes a great writer.

So, I am elated with the picks and wish them the very best in their new roles.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the congratulatory messages. I am happy to be here where I felt loved and my contributions cherished. I am looking forward to creating more great memories with the working team on Bizdustry. Let's keep it going!

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back