Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
I'm trying to put in a withdrawal but it's like there's a bug affecting it.

The page is blank.
Screenshot_20230324_113203_Chrome.jpg

Please @AlexanderM @Joshua Farrell kindly look into this.

Thank you!

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
First transfer your BizNotes to USD then request for withdraw, the page will be available.
I'm getting the same error as @Heatman in the first post, and I have no idea how to transfer my Biznotes to USD in order to withdraw. Can someone fill me in on how to do this?

I'm getting the same error as @Heatman in the first post, and I have no idea how to transfer my Biznotes to USD in order to withdraw. Can someone fill me in on how to do this?
I’m not sure if either @Joshua Farrell or myself announced this; but instead of having to transfer your biznotes to USD we’ve made it so you are credited USD for each post you make directly to that currency.

You’ll still earn Biznotes; that can be used for Advertising, Account Upgrades, Merchandise, Posting Packages and so forth.

I’m hope this makes sense

Hey mate. I created this thread when we were still converting Biznote to USD. Now, we don't. We earn both Biznote and USD per post/thread but only the USD can be withdrawn.

I hope it's clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back