Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$1.1823USD
Biznotes
Hey

So some of you would have seen the title I have had for the past while. I was filling in for @Zeus while he's been away on holiday. I'm just wanting to announce I'm the new operations administrator for Bizdustry.

My sole intention with having this role is to make this place better for everyone. We are focusing on having a mix of both Webmaster and Business and also a lot of fun cool things for members to enjoy. We will be brainstorming new services and new ways to help not only business owners but also webmasters and those who enjoy making and working on forums.

A bit about me - I'm Aaron, I'm 31 and I live in New Zealand. I've been around forums from early on in life and actually the first forum I was a member of was connected to a New Zealand kids TV show and they ran a site using Joomla. I've used Joomla a bit but also love using Wordpress and have my own Wordpress blog. I tried to run my own web design company but didn't have enough experience so once I've done some training I'll probably give it another go with the right mentoring. I love watching movies and TV shows and my favorite TV show is American Horror Story. My favorite movies are Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile. I love music too and my favorite singer is Billie Eilish.

With having @Dracula and @Samara as team managers at Bizdustry this gives me time to focus on the admin side of things and making this place better.

Well, within a short period of time that you have filled up in this role, you've done an amazing job. So, it's a win-win for Bizdustry.

Good job mate!

So much organization in here,i love it.I am sure so much is coming up that is tailored for many members with different tastes in life.Others love to make threads and others comments,others like utilizing the market place and others for posting their services and others are keen to find jobs on the marketplace and perfect them.This looks like the platform that has all that going......

That is very well said Aaron, you have an all-around personality. You are everywhere and anywhere. Biz will surely rise back through your concerted efforts. My salute to you and all the versatile people here.

Valentines Day Love GIF

That is very well said Aaron, you have an all-around personality. You are everywhere and anywhere. Biz will surely rise back through your concerted efforts. My salute to you and all the versatile people here.

Valentines Day Love GIF
BossHulk! :D

I can testify your are super cool. Let's not dig down on it 😎😎.
Coffee Cheers GIF by Holiday Inn Express

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back