What's new

Must I be certified to be a Pro Graphic Designer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

conaljom

I see people's post on online(social media) claiming to be professional graphic designers, the I wonder if watching videos alone and building yourself could advance you being called a professional designer.

yes, you can be a professional designer but you need a lot of work and patience with yourself. you can learn everything yourself from scratch, you make projects, you make a portfolio where you put your projects to see the world, you make your own blog with your creations and easily the world will know you and if you are good at what you do, you can become a professional and make good money from it.

Yes , you can a be a designer with out certification . The professional designers shows that the person has been certified ,thus you can only describe yourself as a designer ,because companies will demand certification when they seek for professional designers .

There are a lot of designer I know who don't have any certification and have worked with big brands and companies. To take it up a notch , you could get certified.

Certificate is not important to be a graphic designer. It's all about what you can deliver and not what you have in the certificate.

They say good practice makes perfect, so I believe if you practice what you're really looking for, you gonna explore higher and better equipped. Than just sitting back only seeking peoples advice.

you can be a professional designer by time, just keep learning from Youtube, and the online courses.

No all I learn before I started was illustration
Assuming you haven’t had your eyes closed over the past year, you’ll probably have noticed that illustration has become rather popular. Brands big and small are favouring illustration to add personality to web and UI design. This includes line drawings and other hand-drawn elements that feature natural imperfections, almost as a rebellious turn against perfection in digital design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back