Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$24.5100USD
Biznotes
Ho, Ho, Ho, Santa!

It's your favorite festive genius, spreading holiday magic with twinkling lights and merry songs like glitter on Christmas morning! 🌟 The elves told me you've been working overtime, so I thought I couldn't resist the opportunity to reach out and share stunning wishes.

First of all, let me say, your beard is looking more legendary than ever. It's like a winter wonderland – a true masterpiece. I must confess santa that I have been a faithful genius so far, come what may. I have helped others and even make peace with the naughties.

Now, Santa, I have a wish or two I hope you can make em true. Here's the lowdown from the FestiveGenius headquarters:

⛄ The Festive Snowman ⛄:
for xmas this year I'd love to build a snowman and watch it grow. Dear santa, I have a little twisted genius idea that can't be missed, instead of regular snowman we see, I want a festive looking ⛄ with a top hat and a twinkle in its eye, a carrot nose with a smile so wide.

🎁 Tinsel Spread 🎁:
Hey santa, just picture tinsel everywhere, Santas hanging from the ceiling, and a tree so bright it can be seen from space. I'll outshine the North Pole's Christmas cheer and make it looks like an amateur's attempt at Christmas cheer. Because, let's be honest, nothing says "I'm a festive genius" like tinsel draped over everything.

🎄 The Reindeer 🎄:
Hope you recall my love for cat family, santa, an honorary reindeer antler for my cat Mittens. She's been practicing her sleigh-pulling skills on the kitchen floor, and we think she deserves a promotion to the "Purr-fect Reindeer" division.

🎅 Special Santa 🎅:
A personalized Santa hat with extra twinkle lights. I must outshine the tree, hope you know that vibes 😉😜.

And santa if you are extra kind:
🌙 💤 The Dream Come True 🌙 💤:
I dream of a world where kindness takes flight, peace and compassion fill the day and nights. For those who spreads joy, santa 🎅, shower them with light, laughter and happiness that ignite the night.

In return, I promise to keep the festive spirit alive, make snow angels in the tinsel, and spread laughter louder than Christmas carolers attempting high notes.

Dear santa in conclude, you're the best gift of all, I wish you merry journey as you spread xmas magic far and near.

Cheers to a Festive-tastic Christmas,

💫✨🛌😴 💤🧚‍♀️🧞‍♂️🦄
FestiveGenius

P.S
Dont forget the honey, milk and cookies are awaiting you by the tree. They're craving for you.
57668a5347ac2d32411c001f3da09aac4914a32a_TimGab.gif

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back