What's new

How much should I be paying my social media freelancer?

Susan06

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was wondering if someone could please comment on what I can expect to pay a freelance social media manager. I'm helping run a small business of my dad's and need someone to assist with Instagram and Facebook posting every month, about 3 times a week. What are the basic things that one should be expecting when bringing someone on to help with social media and how much should I pay? The intended position is just part-time.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

I think $100 shouldn't be too much for a start with the freelancer. And if you don't mind I can do that for you as a I have a certificate in Digital media marketing

I think you need to get this person from Fiveer or Freelancer sites, check his skills, experience and choose the best price between them.

I had worked those jobs before and I have some experience to manage Facebook pages, feel free to ask everything here!

I think it depends on what the person has to offer and how you want him to work for yo and even your pocket. You get to decide based on your pocket. If it was me I’d pay per hour or per post. I’d add bonuses to the agreement probably if sales through social media is above expected. Don’t get too happy when you see your business getting awareness cause it’s part of the job of the freelancer

I am thinking 50k naira and above. It still depends on some other things like how many is his followers, how active they are and how engaging they. You should look at all this before hiring any social media manager

Like everybody who wants to hire a freelance social media manager..you need to know if the person is trust worthy and also check is review and how well he is doing..cos you will be trusting him to give your company a good name and to promote your business brand

I think you need to get this person from Fiveer or Freelancer sites, check his skills, experience and choose the best price between them.

I had worked those jobs before and I have some experience to manage Facebook pages, feel free to ask everything here!
I agree with Anis, you should check someones portfolio before hiring, to see how they have handled other customers.

I agree with Anis, you should check someones portfolio before hiring, to see how they have handled other customers.
yeah, there are many talented workers, they will make what you want in a perfect way.

Some influencers are doing terrific jobs to promote a page or channel and as such needs to be paid handsomely. I would suggest $130 to $150 monthly. Depending on your financial strength tho.

You can set budget based on your tasks and your target, I would say $100/month is minimum for starting if you hiring freelancer but you can get it cheaper on Fiverr type of websites where you can get quality services.

If you want to hire an experienced social media manager, expect to page a lot of money, if you want to hire a novice freelancer, you can do with small amount. If you have a big social media account where you have a lot of followers and need to create a lot of content, expect to pay a lot of money to your manager

It depends on what you are looking for, if you are looking for someone who does a high quality job you will have to pay more money, probably a lot, if you want a person who charges less surely the work will be of lower quality, look at what you need according to your budget and adapt.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back