What's new

Have you ever won any instrument as a present?

Shine_Spirit

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Feb 11, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When I graduated high school, my parents gave me my first drums. I was totally addicted to drums at that time (I still like it today) and I remember - as if it were yesterday - how much I cried, almost like a baby. It was one of the presents that I most waited to win. :)

This is one of the most beautiful memories of my life!

My Casio was a gift for me by my parents. It was a pride possession about which I used to boast to my friends. My parents wanted me to learn to play it. I tried but still was unable to excel in it.

I still have it with me but play it very rarely .

When my cousins and I wanted to form a band my dad gifted me an electric guitar since that was the instrument of my choice. That was my first instrument ever which I took lessons for for the first time as well. I loved that guitar but unfortunately had to sell it when I found myself financially unstable.

Not me but my husband. His grandfather was a good violinist and plays professionally part time. He died during the second world war. Their belongings were placed in a storage and later were rummaged by his father's siblings. The violin was supposed to be inherited by my husband's father since he is the eldest in the brood. But it was taken by a sibling.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back