Not open for further replies.

Pirate

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a computer science student I feel like one is supposed to at least have a little bit of experience in each area of the computer especially graphic design and programming, but a friend of mine studying computer science refuses to learn graphic design and practice programming because they don't really cover the basis of programming in school, he chose to stick with only his acquired knowledge in school.
Do you think he should learn outside of what he's being taught?
And do you think he really has much of a chance in the outside world without these skills?

I think if you meant the context in terms of the course computer science. Then a lot of people have the graphics as an optional. In reality it should not be optional. As there is definitely a strong value that this sort of course gives them for the design projects. And in near future it should be part of the syllabus which it is not as of now.

Graphics design and computer science I would say it's important every computer scientist have a basic knowledge of graphics and also some basic skills, it shows you are truly what you claim to be

Computer science is wide and broad. Graphics designing is just an aspect of it that is useful in many facet of life. A skill in graphic designing is one that would require you to know how to operate some software applications necessary for good designs. This process of acquiring this skill is a branch of computer science program.

Graphics designing is the best technique and skill, and it has very vast scope in every field of life. We need designing in mostly things, like cloths, pictures and digital things like applicatin softwares.

This is refers to creating graphics for use in print or online.Those images are used to communicate an idea. A graphic designer will not do any computer programming but they have to be familiar with the types of software used in digital graphic design.

Please do not spout nonsense , as Computer science is a field of its own and has its own special academy with its own respective schema , Graphic design is also a different thing with completely different user base , why in the world are you combining the two?
And what are you all saying exactly? this is all nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back