What's new

Earn Easy $5 for US members only !

mou3ad15

Familiar Face
Jun 16, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Square has an app called "Cash" where you can easily send and request money to anyone with a linked phone number or email address. No fees, the app is free, and extremely easy to use. Currently if you sign up through a referral they give both the referred and referrer $5 as soon as you link a debit card, and send money.

If anyone is interested, this offer is still available. It seems however that you have to send money once using the app to get the $5. I am willing for you to send a dollar to me so that we both get the $5. I will return that dollar you sent along. If you're interested, PM me with your phone number or google voice so I may text you the referral link :)

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5441-invite-your-contacts-to-try-square-cash

Proofs :

63GrIKW.png

9qaL3k0.png

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back