Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.1900USD
Biznotes
The movie Falling Down is a dark comedy, but it's not supposed to be. Well, a dark comedy is where a hilarious take is made on very disturbing subject matter. Some say it's a good way for some people to deal with trauma.

I like dark comedy, I don't mean to say I am a die hard fan of dark comedy but once in a while I watch dark comedy and I enjoy dark comedy. I do not like situational comedy or mimicry.

Yes, I like black comedy, but I tend to like other types of comedies like light comedy, although it all depends on the series or movie in question and how good it is.

Dark comedy is definitely a unique genre. I remember watching Falling Down and feeling that uneasy blend of laughter and discomfort. It's like walking a tightrope between humor and seriousness. Reminds me of this time I stumbled upon a dark comedy movie marathon with friends. We found ourselves laughing one moment and questioning our laughter the next. Speaking of movies, have you checked out any interesting movies out lately? There might be some hidden dark comedy gems waiting to be discovered!

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back