What's new

🔊ANNOUNCEMENT Changes to Bizdustry.com

Yep and then you can directly cashout usd currency

Yes, it makes things easier. Update us once the transfer tab have been added so we can transfer our Biznotes earned to USD 😊.

Hello @AlexanderM ! I recently received a notification that states that all payouts shall be processed 15th of this month. So, does this mean that it will be processed on 15th of this month only or will this rule remain persistent forever? Previously you mentioned that you plan to process payouts on 25th of each month because this is the date when you receive payments from advertisement network. So, this is why I want to ask in order to make sure when would be the next payday. Thanks!

Hello @AlexanderM ! I recently received a notification that states that all payouts shall be processed 15th of this month. So, does this mean that it will be processed on 15th of this month only or will this rule remain persistent forever? Previously you mentioned that you plan to process payouts on 25th of each month because this is the date when you receive payments from advertisement network. So, this is why I want to ask in order to make sure when would be the next payday. Thanks!

Payments for Valued Contributors will be sent on the 25th, this was meant for staff earnings. Apologises and good spot!

I like the changes that has happened on Bizdustry. Recognizing the efforts of those that have been here and helpful in moving the forum forward is a great idea. This has shown that the admin team of Bizdustry looks out for writers that contributes positively to the growth of the forum and reward them. Well-done @AlexanderM for the job done.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back