Not open for further replies.

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you like to sell your Post bucks credits and like to get forum coins then you can ask me. On RIF you can use your Raw Rif cash to transfer plus there will be 2% transfer fee so in order to sell Pb credits you need to pm me and there will be roughly a 15% deduction. For example, if you like to sell $2 Pb credits then you will get $1.7 RIF cash.

Let me know if interested.

I am with username Ginger on RIF, If you are interested to Sell your Post bucks credit and like to get RIF in return you can pm me or send details here.

@saoussen5765 @Imran Noori @riberet19 @Spider If anyone of you is interested in selling their Pb Credits for LTC or RIF or any other currency then do so on or before the 21st Because I will be requesting payment then and as per the new update all payments will be processed on the 22nd so I wouldn't want to wait for another month. I hope you all understand.

Do not worry @Salt if I fail to collect reasonable amount of money before 20th of this month that seems so hard I will use @Joshua Farrell exchange service PostBucks credits to RIF and complete trade in RIF. Seems that after that date there will no be exchange service until 22 march 2023 from what I understand from your post.

How about exchanging RIf for Post Bucks? What's the cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back