What's new

Airdrops

Why there's currently a higher rate of airdrop scams which site contains legit airdrops?
Because crypto is risky. You need to do a lot of research. Especially with airdrops that are by definition new projects.

At the moment I chose to try qualifying for Prom Testnet future airdrop. Allow me to demonstrate how I made this choice.

1) Reputation. Check how long has the team been working on the project. If the twitter account was created 1 month ago- its a red flag. Prom Network has been on Twitter since 2020 and had it's token listed on Binance, so it's a safe bet to assume they are here to stay

2) Investor. See who is backing the project. Prom Network has DWF Labs investing into the project. It is a well known market maker, so scams are out of the question.

3) What questing platform is the project using? Galxe, Zealy and Guild are reputable websites that partnered with a lot of respectable projects. Prom Network Validators campaign runs on Zealy and Testnet campaing also features some zealy tasks, so I'm feeling safe here.

4) How active is the community? If there are a lot of people and they know they are doing, you may trust them to have done some research as well. Avoid sheeple. Talk to fellow members and see how competent they are. Up to this day I remain genuinely surprised by the quality of knowledgeable members of the Prom Community. Those people who are on top of the Prom campaign leaderboard are really smart with a lot of technical expertise proved by their own articles on Medium and Reddit. And they are common members you or I can talk to and ask questions. The Prom Community is truly terrific.

5) Is the project clear about terms of airdrop and who will be eligible? It always helps to have a clear understanding of what quests you need to perform to qualify. With Prom I have a dashboard that guides me and meticulously calculates the points I earn from completing the tasks.

6) Does the project require you to invest you own money? Speding some of your finances on gas is one thing. But paying over 10 USD is quite another. Prom Testnet is running tasks based on free test-tokens that are distributed from the faucet on a daily basis. In 1 month I haven't spent a single dime.

Hope this example helps.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back