100 Posts Club
Aug 27, 2022
USD
$1.9700USD
Biznotes
Forum Link: offtopix.com

Your name on the board: Nebulous

Exchange Details:

Step 1): Reply here letting me know you're interested and I will either confirm or deny the exchange.

Step 2): I create 5 brand new discussion TOPICS (also known as threads) on your forum.

Step 3): You create 5 brand new discussion TOPICS (also known as threads) on my forum.

**Note** Introductions are not discussion topics and wont be counted towards the 5 topics.

So, do you want to exchange 5 new threads on each other's forums? :)

Cat Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Forum Link: offtopix.com

Your name on the board: Nebulous

Exchange Details:

Step 1): Reply here letting me know you're interested and I will either confirm or deny the exchange.

Step 2): I create 5 brand new discussion TOPICS (also known as threads) on your forum.

Step 3): You create 5 brand new discussion TOPICS (also known as threads) on my forum.

**Note** Introductions are not discussion topics and wont be counted towards the 5 topics.

So, do you want to exchange 5 new threads on each other's forums? :)

Cat Reaction GIF by reactionseditor
Thank you for posting your exchange topic!

Can we do a one time exchange to see how it goes? Maybe start with 30 posts, and 20 topics with Bizdustry? I know a few other forum owners are on here, so hoping they see this topic too!

Thank you for posting your exchange topic! I know a few other forum owners are on here, so hoping they see this topic too!

No problem, looking forward to working with them. :)

Can we do a one time exchange to see how it goes? Maybe start with 30 posts, and 20 topics with Bizdustry?

50 posts seems like a tall order, since this thread is specifically about exchanging topics, lets do the second part of your deal. Do you want to exchange 20 topics on each others forums?

50 posts seems like a tall order, since this thread is specifically about exchanging topics, lets do the second part of your deal. Do you want to exchange 20 topics on each others forums?
Yeah sounds good to me. Will get started tomorrow

Yeah sounds good to me. Will get started tomorrow

Awesome, I'll create those 20 threads here shortly.

@AlexanderM sorry for the delay been busy IRL the last couple days. I’ll get on this when I get home from work.

I just created those 20 threads here, all done. :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back