UBB.threads

Ravenfreak

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
UBB Threads is probably the oldest forum software that's still around, it was released in 1997. However, they've definitely fallen behind even free software and that's the sad thing since UBB Threads isn't free. It's the cheapest paid hosting, but IMO it really isn't worth it until the forum gets a complete overhaul. The last release came out in 2020, and it only works under php 7.4 which means soon those who use the software may be out of luck if their hosts don't allow them to use older versions of php. If you're interested in this software, here's a link to their website:

Well, I have never heard of UBB Threads, so I cannot say anything about it. If they have not updated the software since 2020, I believe the forum software lacks a lot of things. I am not in a favor of using paid software because it will be difficult to continuously paying subscription fees as enegating revenue from a forum is very difficult.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back