What's new

Should all businesses have a lawyer on payroll?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Should all businesses have a lawyer on their payroll or have a lawyer on call just in case? I think it's a good idea to have a lawyer at least on call, or a lawyer you can call in case of business emergencies. And there's a lot that goes into running a business, so having a lawyer help out, really makes things a lot easier. Plus it helps you learn some laws and regulations having a lawyer around.

Should all businesses have a lawyer on their payroll or have a lawyer on call just in case? I think it's a good idea to have a lawyer at least on call, or a lawyer you can call in case of business emergencies. And there's a lot that goes into running a business, so having a lawyer help out, really makes things a lot easier. Plus it helps you learn some laws and regulations having a lawyer around.

I think that if you are conducting businesses at a really large scale, then you may be required to hire a lawyer who may be able to deal with legal matters related to your business. This also includes taxation as well and other aspects related to business.

I do not think all businesses need a layer on payroll, however, if there are any court cases, they should hire a lawyer to handle the case. By the way, small businesses cannot afford to have lawyers on their payroll. Layer charges are pretty high.

Personally, I don't think that it's something that's necessary for all businesses to have a lawyer on their payroll 24/7. When the nature of the business doesn't warrant having regular court cases, there's no need keeping a lawyer and paying him for not doing any job.

Having a lawyer on call for businesses is like having a safety net in a high-wire act. 🎪 It's a smart move considering the complexities of running a business. From contracts to navigating regulations, legal guidance is priceless.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back