What's new

Ever tried to cancel a high risk investment?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever attempted to cancel a high risk investment of yours? Was there an investment you changed your mind on, and hoped you could get your investment back somehow? I have invested in some stuff in the past, but never anything too costly where I would feel awful for wasting my money in such a way. Have you ever been able to get your investment back?

When an investment is a little risky than what I expect, I quit. The only thing I can invest for highly risky stuff is time and dedication, aside that. Na na na 😛😛😛

I tried to change it, but I did not succeed, because as it turned out, I invested in a company that has not paid out funds for a long time, and I hastily bought shares and only then read reviews about the company, and when I found out that they do not pay, I wanted to sell and withdraw funds, but I did not succeed.

I have not tried canceling my high risk investment, once I make an investment, I will not back down, I will either take profit or take loss. However, before I make an investment I do a lot of research about the asset and invest only when I am confirmed that I can make money.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back