What's new

Ever do a meetup with your forum staff and users?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This may be an odd one, but have you ever had a meetup with your forum staff and some users? I have not, but have gotten to know my mods and some of the users, and honestly a meetup would be pretty cool I think. What about you?

This may be an odd one, but have you ever had a meetup with your forum staff and some users? I have not, but have gotten to know my mods and some of the users, and honestly a meetup would be pretty cool I think. What about you?

I think you are talking about meeting people face to face, right? I think that this would be a really cool idea. I have made many friends on many different online platforms. I plan to meet them in the future soon. They live in different countries and I will visit them, indeed.

Currently, I do not have any staff working for me, I have some virtual assistants working on an hourly basis. I am working on multiple sites and we frequently interact through social channels, this interaction is mainly through written messages.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back