What's new

Elon Musk uploads a photo of GROK to Twitter.

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$27.2600USD
Biznotes
Do you think Elon Musk is actively investing in this cryptocurrency or is it just another attempt to manipulate the market and make a quick profit? or the same thing will happen as with Dogecoin and this token is destined to go to the moon, I think more the former.

1714243421305.png

I am always surprised why people look upon influential people to make investment decision, why cannot they do their own research. I see Musk as a jolly man, he likes to crack jokes, we shouldn't take him serious.

I am always surprised why people look upon influential people to make investment decision, why cannot they do their own research. I see Musk as a jolly man, he likes to crack jokes, we shouldn't take him serious.
People are very manipulable and get carried away easily, that is nothing new, that is why there are people who take advantage of this to make a lot of money, human beings are lazy by nature and prefer that others tell them what to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back