What's new

do you like to speak with people from other countries?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I personally really enjoy of speaking with people from other countries, it's always interesting to know their culture their daily routine, their hobbies and their character. I think that every country has it's own character and it's a beautiful thing. I've met people from so many countries I won't even tell it here because there are too many of them.
and I even met people from countries that are supposed to hate my country (Israel) but we didn't let the politics effect us. So what about you do you like speaking with people from other countries?

I am connected with people from different parts of the world. I have worked with people from various countries and cultures. As an online worker, I always have to communicate with people from other countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back