What's new

Any survey sites that that pay $20 or more for some surveys?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am not looking to do surveys that take forever and only pay a small amount. I want to be able to make good money from survey sites and I was wondering, is it possible to find any survey sites that will issue $20 or more surveys? Basically surveys that give you $20 or more to hear your opinions and thoughts. I doubt most survey sites have options for high paying surveys, but if there are any, I'd like to make some money doing it.

I don't think many surveys pay that amount of money, even the highest-paid surveys usually pay a couple of dollars, hopefully something more, I think $20 is too much just for answering market research, but if a survey pays you a couple of dollars for a few minutes, let's say 2 to 5 minutes, It's not too bad.

If you mean getting $20 for 1 completed survey🗣️, then this is a controversial issue... but Earning $20💵 or more within a day by completing different and many surveys is quite possible! For example: Rewardingways, Lootup.me Offernation.

I don't think many surveys pay that amount of money, even the highest-paid surveys usually pay a couple of dollars, hopefully something more, I think $20 is too much just for answering market research, but if a survey pays you a couple of dollars for a few minutes, let's say 2 to 5 minutes, It's not too bad.
Yeah if it can pay a few dollars for a short survey, it wouldn't be a problem. But oftentimes the length of the survey is longer than what the pay is worth. I worked on survey sites in the past, and it took forever to get paid good. Just wish there were survey sites that was more geared towards test/beta testing products for extra. I got paid good to test gum and do a survey once. I wish they had more survey options like that.
If you mean getting $20 for 1 completed survey🗣️, then this is a controversial issue... but Earning $20💵 or more within a day by completing different and many surveys is quite possible! For example: Rewardingways, Lootup.me Offernation.
Thanks, I'll check those out.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back