What's new

Airdrop free 1000$ from Legend of RPS

Eden Loomis

May 30, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Welcome to the Legend of RPS Airdrop Campaign

Legend of RPS is all set to launch its official Airdrop campaign across its social media channels. If you’re looking to earn some quick coins without having to do a lot, join the airdrop now.

Airdrop will be distributed on September 7th, 2022

Legend of RPS Airdrop Date: From 3rd August to 3rd September 2022

Here’s everything you need to know about the Legend of RPS Airdrop.

Legend of RPS Airdrop — Introduction

IT'S FREE.
Legend of RPS planning to launch its airdrop, where it will be giving away free Poicoin to anyone who joins the campaign and performs a series of simple social activities.

When is it?

Legend of RPS Airdrop start date: 3rd August, 2022
Legend of RPS Airdrop end date: 3rd September, 2022

Who is it for?

Anyone who wants to earn some free cryptocurrencies.
Anyone who wants to try the Legend of RPS game before investing in it.

Total Legend of RPS for each Participant– 10,000 $LRPS
Total Airdrop Value — 10,000 x 0.1 (price per token) = $1000

How to Join our Airdrop?
Check airdrop bot

Join Telegram

Join Discord groups

Follow Facebook

Follow Twitter

Retweet Airdrop Tweet

Attachments

• photo_2022-08-04_10-33-44.jpg
    photo_2022-08-04_10-33-44.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 0
Is this gaming related airdrop such as like space elves and crazy defense, because present cypto gaming tokens giving us good returns, if this gaming airdrop, then surely I join this airdrop, last two gaming airdrops given me decent profit.

We hope this airdrop bring much money to them. I may likely register so I can get some airdrop since it doesn't require money. The only issue I will have with it is it will give me money or stuff. I believe so much airdrop.

Waoh. $1000 worth of airdrop just like that. Even though I want to sign up for it, the fact that it's being done on telegram will definitely put me off. The guys on that app are majorly scammers - always asking for funds to claim fake tokens.

For me personally I am so much skeptical about airdrops, though I have a friend that makes almost hundred dollars on a weekly basis participating on airdrops but I just do not fancy them.

However, recent developments indicate that scammers are airdropping fake tokens to digital wallet holders and stealing personal information and funds instead. Stories surfaced throughout Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook where victims warn inexperienced investors of this new airdrop token scam.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back