What's new

Would you rather have an expensive PC or a next-generation console for gaming 🎮???

Lingaraj

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Member of the Month
Aug 24, 2023
USD
$0.0550USD
Biznotes
I have never owned any console but I have once played in an internet cafe by paying hourly rents. I like the simplicity of the consoles and more often games are optimized so you don't feel any lags or stutters as compared to a PC. But PC have their advantages such as you can play competitive games at a higher refresh rate which consoles can't do and there are many more advantages. I prefer gaming on the console to separate work from gaming and avoid distraction.

Right now I am not that much in PC gaming. I have a capable PC, but I still prefer to sit in my comfy chair instead of at a desk and play my Playstation 5.

I will probably get the VR system for it too this year.

Well, being a console fan boy for years, my answer is going to be the obvious one which is getting a next gen console over having any kind of PC. PC is good, there's no doubt about that but I wouldn't mind leave it for a better console.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!