What's new

why do toddlers prefer playing with adult gadgets than toys

jeffey

Familiar Face
Jul 26, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have noticed this several times with my baby sister, she prefer holding my cellphone, playing with the TV remote and even some times in the kitchen she chooses the matches box more often than her toys. I have tried giving her toys but she looses interest in it quickly. Can any one help me with the answer please.

Kids nowadays are very smart , they just want to know everything , I guess they don't want technology to surpass thier generation as Albie's enstien said 😄😄

I haven't noticed that though. But if it's true then I will say that the kids of this time and generation are just rare and too smart

First of all the kids of nowadays are more smarter than you think, also they attracted to the light coming from the gadgets and likewise the way or the motion on the gadgets

You can't really blame them, that is what they see their parents make use of more often, so they themselves also want that same toy they see their parents play with. Kids are curious by nature no matter how small they are, once you restrict something from them once, they would always want that particular thing.
I have noticed this several times with my baby sister, she prefer holding my cellphone, playing with the TV remote and even some times in the kitchen she chooses the matches box more often than her toys. I have tried giving her toys but she looses interest in it quickly. Can any one help me with the answer please.

Well I would say that they are smart enough to know that it contains more things than their toys and they actually always notice that adults are always fond of holding it

Lol, i often wonder on this most time. I like children and i've noticed they prefer playing with adults gadgets especially smart phones than with toys.

Babies can be so unpredictable with what they find interesting, right? It reminds me of when my little cousin was obsessed with kitchen utensils rather than toys. Sometimes they just gravitate towards unexpected things!

My assessment is that kids are more smart and inquisitive today which is the reason why they are no longer fascinated by their toys but with adult's electronic gadgets. This is why whenever they are making use of it, they can clearly see the difference between their toys and those gadgets.

It seems to me that it is obvious that her toys have become too boring and they all have a clear shape and such things as you wrote about are very strange for them and that is why they prefer this in order to understand how it looks and what material it is made of, and I think they taste it

In my youth I enjoyed creating things, as I do now. I enjoyed making small pretend towns. I used toys to make them like miniature homes and blocks. Anyway, I was a kid in the 80s and there weren't the same things as now.

Note: I liked some real things. For instance, I liked to make pretend radio stations using tape-player/radio that had a microphone. It was my most fun toy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back