greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
Do you know any best pay PTC site at the moment?

it is accepted both as a paid VIP member and as a free member. what ptc sites do you frequent and in your opinion, which is the best at the moment?

Bro I'll say that you forget anything about PTC because in the end it wouldn't be profitable. I advise you focus your energy on better things.
I can even say spending more time here on our great forum would be more rewarding than any PTC platform.

it is accepted both as a paid VIP member and as a free member. what ptc sites do you frequent and in your opinion, which is the best at the moment?

Most of the new PTC sites will be scam after few days. Only few sites are there, where you can earn good.

If you think without Investment, then I will tell there is no site, which will pay good without investment.

But if you can Invest, I can suggest some sites, which will pay good, honest and trusted site, where you can earn good by investment.

Well to be very honest I do not work on paid to click site, because to reach their minimum withdrawer takes alonger time,but best paid to post site is bizdustry

I don't really work on PTC sites. PTC sites are just waste of time,you will spend much of your time without gaining anything tangible out of it.

As far as I know, Neobux is the most famous and reliable among ptc sites. In order to earn well, you better have an upgraded account (it is good to earn a golden account, and not to buy it), and many active referrals.

In my experience star clicks is the most paying PTC site. However, in order to earn from this PTC you need to upgrade your account. You can also earn as a free member but it will take 15 months to reach the payment threshold

Even though ptc sites are not profitable or not worth the time you spend, but if you are looking for the best ptc sites in my opinion there is only Adbtc.top and you will get Satoshi bitcoins every ad you click, no member upgrades or premiums, everything is free,

As far as I know, Neobux is the most famous and reliable among ptc sites. In order to earn well, you better have an upgraded account (it is good to earn a golden account, and not to buy it), and many active referrals.
That's great. It seems you've earned a cool cash from paid to click sites,but for me I don't gain any success on paid to click. And I don't earn a dime from there sites.

Those ones I know are actually scam. They will promise to pay you and at the end might be very difficult for you to cash out from there dashboard. I will encourage you to do some better online than this PTC earning website.

You can try Bizdustry offerwalls secton to earn by watching ptc ads. Cointiply can be considered as the highest paying site for just viewing advertisements on daily basis.

Bro I'll say that you forget anything about PTC because in the end it wouldn't be profitable. I advise you focus your energy on better things.
I can even say spending more time here on our great forum would be more rewarding than any PTC platform.

if you work on 2-3 veteran and trusted sites and you have about 50 active reffs daily, believe me there is no more wasting time: D and you make more money than in other online jobs like this.

The payout on all ptp is very low and does not really worth your effort. The best thing to do right now is to avoid working on ptc sites. It's a waste of the time.

All PTC sites has been upgraded and don't give freely anymore. Any one try to give freely will be a scam site at the end. It's better for someone to stick with ptp sites only and you earn steadily

Instead of you looking for more paid to click sites, why don't you find more forums like bizdustry to work on? The earnings on paid to click sites are just too small, not to mention the fact that most of them might be scam sites.

O
Those ones I know are actually scam. They will promise to pay you and at the end might be very difficult for you to cash out from there dashboard. I will encourage you to do some better online than this PTC earning website.
That's what makes me not to join PTC sites. Most of there sites are scam your hardly find the legit one's. But have you earn on any PTC sites?

Yes I have earned before, but was unable to withdraw my earning. So bad
That's very sad. The painful part of it is after finishing earning the money and you can't withdraw it.but is the site a scam, because is in only scam sites you won't be able to withdraw your earnings.

If you are talking about the most reliable ptc site, then it is Neobux because it has been paying since the year 2008 and it is quite popular.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back