What is Your Work From Home Schedule?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I work from home. I wake up at around 5, go to bathroom, and then after freshening up I make coffee, and boot my laptop. I work until 10. Then I take a break for my morning routine: I shower, eat launch, use social media, watch videos, and have some fun. I start working again at around 12 and keep working until 4 PM. Then I eat some snacks and go out for a walk. I will be back home at 7, eat my dinner, so some fun activities. Between 9 and 10 I work again and then go to bed by 10 PM. I like to work in short sessions because it helps my body get used to my work schedule. Throughout the day, I drink 4-5 cups of coffee, 1-2 glasses of fruit juice, and 2-3 liters of water. I don't eat heavy meals; I prefer light snacks. If you want to work from home, you need to take care of small things like your diet and work schedule.

I work fast food for some hours on most days. In that case, I do my computer work at home on my laptop. As of now, I just work to pay hosting, but I'd like to expand things to where I have a good side or full-time income.

Note: I my computer work is spontaneous, but it is always in the afternoon, evening, or night, generally speaking. I never work at my fast food job at night.

I was surprised that you wake up at 5 in the morning and work until 10 at night😲. I noticed that you have a sedentary lifestyle💺 and would advise you to move physically often⛹️. My working day consists of 2-3 hours💻 a day. But sometimes I work for 1 hour 30 minutes and in the evening for 1 hour 30 minutes I divide this time by gender so as not to burden myself. I have only one day of rest a week - Sunday. 🛌

Online work is not my main job, so I don't have a clear schedule, but I have a plan that I try to stick to. On weekends I work from 1 am to 7 pm because I want to rest as well and on weekdays I can work online only in the evening and it is about 3 hours, from 9 pm to 12

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back