deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I used to play games for a really long time. I wouldn't say that I was addicted because I simply gave it up, but for me then that game was CS GO. As soon as I tried it for the first time, it was difficult for me to stop playing, but over time I just got tired of it and one day I stopped playing forever.

For me, the most addictive video game I have ever played was and is World of Warcraft, I started playing as a child and even today, I still sometimes feel like playing the game, but I remember that when I was a child and teenager I was very hooked on that video game.

I started playing candy crush when I had my first smartphone. I was so addicted that I was playing until 4 in the morning. I have never been addicted on any games like candy crush. But these days I don't play that game

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back