Trader history (0)

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Want a website for yourself but low on funds to buy hosting services? Want to create a blog, forum, or online store but do not have skills?
Don't worry, I am offering a managed hosting service and website building services for a low cost.

How much will it cost?

WordPress blog: $6 per year
Forums: $10 per year (open source), if you want premium software, it will cost you extra
Online store: $15 per year (woocommerce), if you want premium software, it will cost you extra

Extra services
If you want a WordPress blog with important pages (privacy policy, about us, etc.) and 3 blog posts, you will have to pay an additional $10. If you want a ready-to-monetize wordpress blog, it will cost you $50 extra.
If you want a forum with important pages, guidelines, categories, and some topics, it will cost you an additional $30

Note:
You will be able to manage your websites through dashboard. You won't have access to cpanel as your website will be hosted on my servers. However, I will help you move to your own servers when you are ready, I will not charge any extra fees for migration. You will also need a domain. If you want, you can rent my domains for as low as $3 per year.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back