Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is the most you have ever spent on a single video game in your lifetime so far? I don't think I have ever purchased a game that was expensive. I've never really purchased any collectors editions or limited edition sets, just the standard game, and I often waited for new games to drop in price before I bought them. If I had to guess, most I ever spent on a game was probably $80 with one of the Call of Duty games. What about you?

Probably Call of Duty Modern Warfare II. I believe I spent $60.00 on it, which is surprising for me since I usually wait for games to go drastically down in price before I pay for them.

I think the most I have spent in a videogame was on Final Fantasy XVI, which was €69.99, which would be about $75 more or less, but if I do a real count of how much I have spent on a video game over time, it would be in World of Warcraft because I would have to count all the months of membership I paid

I'm with you on the budget gaming vibes! Standard editions all the way, and waiting for those sweet price drops. The most I've splurged is probably around $70 on a special edition. And then I bought some new skins at CS2 skins. Can't resist those extra goodies sometimes, you know? What about you? Are there any collector's gems in your collection?

Last edited:
I don't really know. Probably I spent a lot on a few games over my lifetime. If it was for other people, it was probably at a birthday or some holiday. Anyway, it seems like the last time I was into gaming seriously was in the 90s with the Sega Saturn. I was in my 20s then, and I bought games at Circuit City a lot.

The highest I spend on a game is $99. I spend this amount to buy Elden Ring and Gods of War when I found a better deal. By the way, the most expensive thing I bought is my playstation 5.

I never wanted to spend a lot of money on games because it seemed to me that it was not profitable, but when I realized how cool it is to buy games, I did not regret it, but I always tried to buy with a promotion. The most I spent when I bought GTA 5 was about $20, but I plan to buy Red Dead Redemption for $40

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back