What's new

Staff or VC changes

Congratulations on your new role @Shortie . With the incredible work you have been doing in promotion addicts, I have no doubt you will succeed at bizdustry. All the best and welcome to the fam 👏👏

Congratulations on your new role @Shortie . With the incredible work you have been doing in promotion addicts, I have no doubt you will succeed at bizdustry. All the best and welcome to the fam 👏👏
Thank you @Smiles20 :)

Thank you @Shortie I'm very happy to join the team.

For the next 12 months at minimum, @SoluDome is going to maintain our server and act as our Technical Admin incase any problems rise. He has a fantastic history as a freelance developer and I'm sure he will do just fine. Please help me in welcoming him to the team!

For the next 12 months at minimum, @SoluDome is going to maintain our server and act as our Technical Admin incase any problems rise. He has a fantastic history as a freelance developer and I'm sure he will do just fine. Please help me in welcoming him to the team!
welcome to the team @SoluDome you have done a great job with the new server, bizdustry works amazingly 😃

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back