Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.1900USD
Biznotes
Do you see anything different? Do you think things are going positive, negative, in-between? Do you think the move was wise, considering what's happened so far?

Myself, I see the rebranding as a type of anti-establishment rebellion. It seems like he wants to be the Fox News of social media. What are some other reasons?

I do not care much about what the social media bosses are doing as long as the platform is beneficial for me and I can use multiple services for free. I never paid money to get verified tick mark, and I don't even run ads on Twitter. I just promote to my followers. I think Twitter is just going fine, at least for me

I lost a quite chunk of money with Twitter stock many years ago, so I stop using it at all since long time ago and I don't follow what's going on with it. I like Elon though.

It would be interesting to see people, aside from the right-wing, who approve of the name change. Anyway, it's way better than Washington Commanders.

I have over a dozen accounts on Twitter, These accounts are associated with my websites. I frequently hear that they will be screening accounts. Hopefully this does not happen to me. Some of my accounts have moderate number of followers and I get traffic from these accounts.

I'm pretty much used to Twitter as X now. I don't even think about the word X. Anyway, it's all about getting used to the new name and I suspect that's going on now. Do you all feel X is a weird or awkward name?

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back