What's new

Should I learn C++ or Python?

John

Acquaintance
Dec 14, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Python leads to one conclusion: Python is better for beginners in terms of its easy-to-read code and simple syntax. Additionally, Python is a good option for web development (backend), while C++ is not very popular in web development of any kind. Python is also a leading language for data analysis and machine learning.

I would try to learn both because C ++ is one of those classic languages. It's kind of like why did people take Latin for so long? Anyway, though, if given a choice between the two, Python would be important these days, not C ++.

Well, there might be some "no pain, no gain" argument. In other words, if you were good at C ++, you'd be able to handle Python like a piece of cake!

I think that if you are a beginner it would be better to start with Python, since C++ is much more complicated, especially if you are a beginner. I have tried both programming languages and I confirm that for me, Python is simpler.

Python is great for beginners and is super versatile, used for web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence, and more.
On the other hand, C++ is more of a powerhouse, often used for system programming, game development, and other performance-intensive tasks. It's like the muscle car of programming languages, fast and powerful but maybe not as user-friendly as Python.
If you're just starting out and want to dip your toes into coding, Python might be the way to go. It's easier to learn and has a huge community of developers who can help you out along the way. But if you're more interested in diving deep into the nitty-gritty of programming and want to work on more complex projects, C++ could be a better fit.
Maybe try out both languages and see which one clicks with you more. And hey, if you're looking to land a coding gig, check out some of the employers on https://huntly.ai/employers/ , they might be looking for someone with your skills!

Last edited:
The default language is C++ during platforms of working exams like Turing or Guru or any coding test platform except there is Remote Base there is not C++ but coding test like React plus Node. Python comes but second time choice.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back