SEM Vs SMM

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
SEM is Search Engine Marketing that involves running ads on search engine result page. For example, if you advertise coconut oil, your ad will appear on the search result page when someone searches for coconut oil. SMM or Social Media Marketing is a marketing method that involves doing free or paid promotion on various social pages. SEM costs more than SMM, however, SEM has higher conversion compared to SMM. I am saying this from my experience.

Social Media Marketing involves Search Engine Marketing because in half of the cases you discover a forum through a Facebook post referenced on search results while the forum isn't appearing at all this is why people focus on Social Media Marketing because results are a little better from old SEO forms.

I prefer Social Media Marketing. It gets the word out faster. You can just search and see where your site is on search results. Page One Rank One. nice! Using social media is an advantage for online marketers.

This is just because search results are probably one page from beginning or middle or end of pages of search results while social media promotion is multi-page therefore you will be promoted several times in many Facebook groups or pages for example.

This is just because search results are probably one page from beginning or middle or end of pages of search results while social media promotion is multi-page therefore you will be promoted several times in many Facebook groups or pages for example.

SEM has a really high conversion rate due to many reasons. For example, the links of advertisement are usually posted on the first page of search engines like Google and this exposes the link to a wide range of people.

Hey, thanks for breaking down SEM and SMM! It's always helpful to understand the differences. I can totally relate to your experience. I once ran ads for my homemade skincare products through SEM and saw a noticeable uptick in conversions. But, when I tried SMM through various social pages, it was a bit slower to gain traction.
Hey, thanks for breaking down SEM and SMM! It's always helpful to understand the differences. I can totally relate to your experience. I once ran ads for my homemade skincare products through SEM and saw a noticeable uptick in conversions. But, when I tried SMM through various social pages, it was a bit slower to gain traction.
It's interesting how SEM can offer quicker results, albeit at a higher cost. But hey, every business is different, right? And speaking of social media, I've heard about this handy smm panel that can really streamline your SMM efforts. Might be worth checking out for anyone looking to boost their social presence!

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back