Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here ever done giveaways solely through newsletters? I know some people who only dish out giveaways if you subscribe to their mailing list/newsletters. I sign up for a few, but some require you to do other things in order to win. Would you ever consider doing giveaways in your newsletters? Or only to your subscribers?

In the past, I have offered free items, mostly ebooks and tutorials, through newsletters. However, I could not build conversion even when I was offering free things. Therefore, I discontinued newsletter services.

In the past, I have offered free items, mostly ebooks and tutorials, through newsletters. However, I could not build conversion even when I was offering free things. Therefore, I discontinued newsletter services.
I think most people steer away from anything that results in free downloads. A lot of people have been scammed in the past, so downloading stuff is something people don't touch anymore. I think doing giveaways in a sense of posting a link to a giveaway service. That would be safer imo.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back