What's new

Poll Member or Staff

Member or Staff

• Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like both, but I have a slight preference for being staff, which can help you learn more about how website management works in case one day you want to start your website.

Being a staff gives you more responsibilities and it is fun to work as a staff on a community. There is so much to learn as a staff which will ultimately help you when you are running your own communities.

For most sites I visit I like to stay as a member, I usually get too involved in helping and end up getting burned.

I don't have issues with both as long as I am doing my bits in ensuring that the community is doing well. I can go with the flow and worry less about whether I am staff or a member.

Generally speaking, it's better to be staff. I know how the site TOS is being applied and I wake up to fewer nasty surprises. Even if I don't retain my staff position and resign after awhile, knowing how my coworkers will view my posts going further gives me peace of mind.

I generally also find more opportunities as a staff member. At the end of the day, I've found that what you put into a community is what you get out of it, and more work is more reward.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back