What's new

List the top best short link URLS you know

I've been looking for that best short link URL that I'll invest my time with to make extra token. I got a social media account I want to link it up with. I just need that shortened URL link that pays higher than others in terms of views count. I'm very open in getting comments about it, cos I need it so urgent to get going thanks.

I think bitly is the best on the market right now. 90% of people in this field use bitly. :) so it probably looks promising, not in vain it is the most used.

I think bitly is the best on the market right now. 90% of people in this field use bitly. :) so it probably looks promising, not in vain it is the most used.
Yes, you're correct, bitly is very popular. I've come accross it in the past, and it's simply popular due to number of users using it to shorten their URLs and make money even with it, through views.

The 8 best URL shortener services
  • Bitly for the best all-round URL shortener.
  • Rebrandly for creating branded links.
  • TinyURL for fast and anonymous short URLs.
  • BL.INK for small business owners.
  • URL Shortener by Zapier for automatically creating short links.
  • Shorby for Instagram users.

Funny enough I didn't know much about these list but I know of but.ly. these is one of the most renowned website for URL shortener. It has been in existence for a very long time and many uses it including myself.

Six best URL shortener services compared
  1. Bitly. Bitly is a powerful (and popular) tool for shortening URLs.
  2. TinyURL. TinyURL is the best URL shortening solution for anonymous use.
  3. Ow.ly. Hootsuite is a popular social media management tool.
  4. Rebrandly.
  5. T2M.
  6. ClickMeter.

The link shortners are good ways to earn but the ways it often redirect one to strange sites and that could be very tiresome. So using the link shortner apart from bitly is a no for me. You won't earn with bitly but it's simply the best.

I saw someone share the network adfly though. I haven't checked them out myself but claims were made that one could earn up to about $20 monthly from them.
I know of tinyurl and bit.ly but I don't know how well they pay or even if they do for unique visits. You can try adfly though, I heard they pay well and can even pay higher for traffic from the US and top tier countries too.

Last edited:
When it comes to URL shorten, I mostly use bitly. I use bitly because they will give you all the insights you need, they will give you the country your visitors are coming from and also the referral platform. I think tinyurl is also good when it come a to shorting URL

I don't like working on link shortners. Most of the link shortners would re-direct the user to another platform and it will make it very boring for the visitors. I don't really like using them.

My best url shortners does not pay and it is the most common link shortners. The link shortner does not direct you to other platforms. The name of the link shortner is bitly.
The mist annoying thing about the link shortners is that they will keep directing you to somewhere else. It may be content that you do not like to see. They use this for advertisement.

I don't really like to use the link shortners. The ways it redirect you to places that is really uncalled for gives me lots of concerns. I don't like using it, especially on my blog.
I don't really like using the link shortners because the ads been displayed when it's been clicked are what turns some visitors off. So I Will prefer to use the bitly for shortening my link.

Same is applicable to me . The way the link shortners redirect visitors to that sites different sites before getting to the major website is really not suitable. It is better to not to use it.
The link shortners redirect the visitors to the site that they would normally not like to visit. The major thing is that the link shortners are use to process an advertisement.

This is what made me detest the link shortners. The link shortners are basically one of the ways to make money online. That is the major reasons why we need people use it.
That's exactly the most discouraging aspect of the whole thing. The sites it direct you to are obvious the sites that may not be suitable for the visitors.

I don’t like using the link shortners. Most of the link shortners redirect the visitors to unwanted sites sometimes. This is one of the reasons why I prefer using the bitly link shortners.

Can someone explain to me in simple words how to make money on this platform and how to do it? I've read a lot about short links, but I really don't know. All I know is to zip the URL into a simple, short link.

I do not work on any links shorteners because of the way it will direct the readers to another site. so, that is why I don't like using the link shortner presently I do not have any list of link shorteners account.

I know only one site, and that is AdF.ly, I know you have good marketing skills. If you promote your link in different places, then surely you can earn up to $100 from this site. I hope this AdF.ly site is helpful to you in making money.

Links with incentives are inappropriate for businessmen.
Or any employee who has a quality product to sell or a worthwhile website to advertise.
People don't like to spend a lot of time on advertisements, and most url shortening websites display lengthy advertisements or require repeated clicks to access the actual content.

I've been looking for that best short link URL that I'll invest my time with to make extra token. I got a social media account I want to link it up with. I just need that shortened URL link that pays higher than others in terms of views count. I'm very open in getting comments about it, cos I need it so urgent to get going thanks.
Profiting through URL shorteners is indeed not straightforward, but it is possible with the correct knowledge and expertise. There are numerous URL shortening tools on the Internet, ranging from bit.ly to adfly.com

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back