How many Twitter/X Accounts?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$6.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have multiple accounts on X? How many? Do you have a lot of followers on your accounts? Well, I have over a dozen accounts on X. I created these accounts for my websites and businesses. Some of my accounts on X do not even have 50 followers, but I have a couple of accounts with over 10k followers.

Right now I only have 1 because I use it only to watch news or things I like, I don't use it to promote anything or for marketing purposes, so having 1 account is enough for me right now.

For most people one account will be enough. I ended up building dozen accounts because I was creating separate twitter account for my websites. Success on social media mainly depends on your followers count and when you have a lot of accounts, it is really difficult to build followers.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back