What's new

High risk investment you made, that you wish you could take back?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a high risk investment that you made, that you immediately wish you had it back? I haven't invested a lot in anything, as I don't like to risk my earnings. But I did invest in Bitcoin a while back, but only bought a little bit of it. When I saw it was getting lower, I cashed out and moved on.

Is there any high risk investments that you made and wish you could take back?

Of course, it will be crypto-currency, but not in general, but only some individual decisions that I made when I had no experience, because then in pursuit of quick money, I bought some new coins on which I did not earn a cent and they were not worth it at all.

I have invested in stocks and crypto, and both of these assets are normally labeled as high risk investment. Sometimes I have made a loss, but never had a desire to pull back my investment because ultimately I have made profits

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back