500 Posts Club
Apr 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Example
GePfE73.png

[hide]
ACP >>Templates & Style>>Templates>>your theme>>Forum Bit Templates>>forumbit_depth2_forum
Find (Line 1)

Code:
<div class="{$bgcolor} row-bit bottom-border">

replace with

Code:
<div class="{$bgcolor} row-bit bottom-border" style="background: url('images/ForumsBackground/background_forum_{$forum['fid']}.png') 0 0 no-repeat #333a40">

Go to
/images
and create a new folder
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]ForumsBack[/font][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]ground
[/font]
and upload there your images

Note:Save them with specific ForumID in filename, e.g.:
background_forum_[size=small][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]NUM[/font][/size].png
NUM:put your forum`s fid number
h7TJxqa.png

[/hide]

This is a good thing to do on your forum however it can be a very dangerous thing as well because if you use pictures that make the site look too busy then it will be hard for people to see.

Even though I do not like to use image in the background and prefer to have a white background, I would like to try this to see if having a background image will improve my forum look. I have rudimentary skill and I hope I do not make any mistake while replacing codes.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back