What's new

Favorite blogging platform?

When I was blogging, I used WordPress self hosted. I don't really blog anymore, but my business website is also currently using WordPress as its platform.

I will say WordPress but nowadays it is Blogspot for me as i run a blog powered by it. It meets my needs and no need of a host :D

WordPress is the obvious choice for myself and most people alike. I don't think WordPress has any major competitors.

There are few competitors but we are not aware of it. But many who start a blog will go with WordPress as it is popular and has good plugins.

WordPress or Medium. Right now I'm working with Medium and for the first time ever, I'm getting paid for my blogs. Not much as of right now but hopefully more in the future.

I started blogging by blogging on third part sites like Gather, Helium, Squidoo, Hubpages and later I created my self hosted blog. I use wordpress for blogs. I also have blog sections on my forums.

I started blogging on this software that was free with GoDaddy hosting. On this software, I made a drumming blog. Anyway, later I went back to static sites, but changed them to WordPress blogs because my web designing skills were too beginner.

Note: I haven't tried WordPress alternatives these days, but I would like to try Bobs AMS for XenForo.

I love wordpress, in addition is the variety of plugin available to safeguard, optimize and grow your site in one way or the other.

I am more familiar with Drupal but it needs a little advanced level in programming and know about security drupal metrics or plugins unlike wordpress for beginneers, even Joomla is the same but Drupal is little better.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back