What's new

Ever receive copyright claims on your site/forum/YouTube/Etc?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever had copyright claims sent towards your site, forum or maybe your YouTube channel? If you ever received a copyright claim, was it ever legit? Was it a valid claim, or were you within your rights to fair use? I think if you had fair use, it should be fine. But what do you guys think? If you got a copyright claim, were you able to dispute it and move past it? Or did you need to remove the content? I probably would remove it just to be safe, especially if there is any copyrighted material involved.

I have never received copyright strike on my sites and youtube. I always make sure to use either my own item or use items that come with creative license. However, I have filed DMCA a couple of times when I found that people were using my content (articles and images), without permission.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back