Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
I use this social media platform everyday to moderate my 27,000 member community. We are a youtube promotional community and there are parts which makes Share YouTube Videos. We have a Discord Server, Forum and a Google+ Community. I spend quite allot of my time moderating the Google+ Community and clearing the spam filter. I have to make sure that the members are not breaking the rules on Share YouTube Videos.

Yes, I use Google plus to promote my business. I have created a company page in Google plus and promote it over the network to gain more traffic and build my business popularity in search engines.

I was active on G+ but I did not have a lot of followers. I am not sure of I believe I had around 2k followers. I actively shared my web content. I really liked this platform because it was Google's product and Google is the biggest search engine. getting +1 would help you get ranked on Google. sadly, Google decided to shut it down.

It's normal that Google decided to put an end to this attempt at a social network in my opinion, it had almost no traction, for me, for example, it never had it and, I didn't know anyone around me who was using it.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back